Great Music

I'm NOT a musician, I'm an engineer! BUT I've recently taken an interest in classical music, and it's both fascinating and very affordable. If you've got a DSL connection to the Internet, you've already got season tickets. Why not see what's playing?

Friday, October 11, 2019

High Middle Ages Albums

Chant Wars

Il Cor Tristo

Dream of the Rood

Mystery of Notre Dame

The School of Notre Dame

Songs of Chivalry

Hildegard I

Hildegard II

Hildegard III

Machaut - Motets

Machaut - Chansons

Machaut - Messe

Machaut Ballades

Machaut Transcription

Perotin I

Perotin II

Leonin & Perotin

LionHeart I

LionHeart II

PlainChant PlayList













Posted by Leo Franchi at 3:18 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Permanent Links

  • Bach & the High Baroque
  • Haydn - His Life and Music
  • Mozart - His Life and Music
  • Mozart's Chamber Music
  • Mozart's Operas
  • Beethoven - His Life and Music
  • Beethoven's String Quartets
  • Beethoven's Piano Sonatas
  • Beethoven's Symphonies
  • Schumanns - Their Lives and Music
  • Liszt - His Life and Music
  • Richard Wagner - His Life and Music
  • Verdi - His Life and Operas
  • Brahms - His Life and Music
  • Tchaikovsky - His Life and Music
  • Mahler - His Life and Music
  • Stravinsky - His Life and Music
  • Shostakovich - His Life and Music
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.